Dear Friends and family of the inclusion movement.
One of the core pillars of our mission to make India Inclusive by 2030 is the inclusion fellowship. We have always believed that long lasting change will be created by the young, passionate and hungry entrepreneurs working tirelessly in the inclusion domain.
However, we saw there was a gap in the availability of a support system that would help these entrepreneurs in this difficult journey of solving some of the compelling problems of our times. The India Inclusion foundation family hope to provide the support, the network and the business understand to these entrepreneurs that would help them achieve their mission.
Every year we get hundreds of applications and after a rigorous selection procedure select a handful who then spend with us an entire week with us in Bangalore.
Here is what makes the inclusion fellowship unique.
- Our core focus is to build an inclusion network of entrepreneurs who are fundamentally givers. Hence, they support each other in their long term journey.
- We provide different forms of capital. Knowledge, technology, culture, compassion and community.
- We are invested in the long-term success of these entrepreneurs.
- Access to top thought leaders in the inclusion domain is also a big opportunity to the fellowship.
- An opportunity to co-create the inclusion fellowship so many of the fellows become the curators in the following years.
- And finally, we have a hell lot of fun in not just curating but being part of the inclusion fellowship.
- So, if you are interested in applying for the Inclusion fellowship 2019 or know of people whom you highly recommend, please apply on our website indiainclusionsummit.com.