The Inclusion Fellowship, extension of India Inclusion Summit , is the first-of-its kind fellowship offered to individuals working in the inclusion space. The Inclusion Fellowship supports a cohort of upcoming entrepreneurs, artists, policy makers and anyone working in the disability space to promote inclusion. The fellows will receive seed money upto INR 250,000 and exposure to the inclusion domain network from India Inclusion Summit to support their inclusion project. The fellowship program will involve 3 weeks of learnings + field visits in Delhi and Bangalore which will include meeting with social investors, social entrepreneurs, NGOs in the disability space and culminate with the main event (India Inclusion Summit) at Park Plaza, Bangalore.
Here is the summary video of The Inclusion Fellowship 2016:
We are happy to announce that we are putting together much improved TIF 2017 and driving community of people who are passionate and driven to make India inclusive through their own battles and roadmaps!
Dates: 23rd October 2017- 11th November 2017
Location: Delhi and Bangalore
Stay and local travel will be covered by the IIS team upon selection.
- Volunteering opportunity at IIS event
- Few of the IIS fellows will be offered a seed capital to establish their projects or ventures
- Life-long association with the team and members of India Inclusion Summit community.
- Application deadline: 30th June 2017
- Selection and interview: 1st July – 30th July 2017
- Results announcement: 1st September 2017