The Art for Inclusion Initiative
- The Art for Inclusion Initiative is done in conjunction with the India Inclusion Foundation to highlight the abilities of artists with special needs.
- We believe that the unique talents of these artists need to be in the spotlight. Many of these individuals use art to communicate thoughts, feelings and life experiences in a way that transcend their special needs.
- By sharing their artwork with the public offers an opportunity for everyone to see the world through different eyes.
- We will provide a platform for artists to celebrate, connect and catalyze with renowned institutions and mentors.
- Applications open period – 10th July to 20th August. We focus on Painting Art this year.
- Screening and final cohort selection will be conducted by a jury, which includes international speed painter Vilas Nayak, mouth and foot artist RK, famous graphic artist Sriram Jagannathan and art curator Abhishek Poddar .
- Selected applicant’s artwork will be exhibited during IIS 2019 and at corporate workspaces like Vindhya, ANZ, Allegis, JPMC, and SAP.
- The cohort will undergo a full day boot camp with Vilas Nayak and other celebrities from the inclusion space.
- Selected paintings will be curated to have an inclusive experience. (Tactile & Audio enabled )
- The cohort will get to experience the Museum of Arts and Photography, Bangalore, under the guidance of its founder Abhishek Poddar.
- The cohort will be felicitated on 17th November during IIS.
- The Art for Inclusion initiative is a focused program for the Artists with special needs.
- Applications to be done through the India Inclusion Summit webpage. Scroll down to apply.
- Once the application is submitted, our team will get back to you by mail/ call for further screening formalities
- Final selection will happen by September 15th, 2019, and the India Inclusion Foundation team will directly reach out to the selected candidates
- Selected candidates should be available in person in Bangalore for 15, 16 & 17th of November 2019
- All travel/ accommodation arrangements for the selected candidates will be taken care of by the India Inclusion Foundation
- The India Inclusion Foundation will not directly facilitate any commerce between the artist and event participants.
- Applications Open Period: 10th July—20th August
- Initial Screening: 15th August—30th August
- Final Selection: 30th September
- Invites to Selected Artists: 01st October—15th October
- Art for Inclusion Exhibit at IIS: 16th and 17th November
Note: Results are published. To know the selected 8 artists Click Here
We in process of drafting mail that will go to all the artists who have applied.
We thank all the Artists, Jury and AFI team for your support.
Note For All: If you have an interest in any of the extra ordinary showpieces of art and wish to contact the artists/ representatives, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will gladly forward your request and contact information to the artists/ representatives.