Art for Inclusion 2020 – Application Open
The Art for Inclusion Initiative is done in conjunction with the India Inclusion Foundation to highlight the abilities of artists with special needs.
We believe that the unique talents of these artists need to be in the spotlight. Many of these individuals use art to communicate thoughts, feelings and life experiences in a way that transcend their special needs. By sharing their artwork with the public offers an opportunity for everyone to see the world through different eyes. We will provide a platform for artists to celebrate, connect and catalyze with renowned institutions and mentors.
The first edition (AFI 2019) was a massive success receiving lot of acceptance and appreciation from everyone. We look forward to host the second edition (AFI 2020). Will do our best!
Art For Inclusion 2020 Program detail:
- Applications open period – 24th July to 24th August.
- Screening and final cohort selection will be conducted by a jury, which includes international speed painter Vilas Nayak, mouth and foot artist RK, famous graphic artist Sriram Jagannathan and art curator Abhishek Poddar and one of our AFI 2019 artists.
- Selected applicant’s artwork will be exhibited during IIS 2020 and at corporate workspaces in the coming year.
- The cohort will undergo a full day boot camp with other celebrities from the inclusion space.
- Selected paintings will be curated to have an inclusive experience. (Tactile & Audio enabled )
- In future, the cohort will get to experience the Museum of Arts and Photography, Bangalore, under the guidance of its founder Abhishek Poddar.
- The cohort will be felicitated on 21st November on Art For Inclusion day.
- The Art for Inclusion initiative is a focused program for the Artists (Painting) with special needs.
Applications to be done through the India Inclusion Summit webpage. Scroll down to apply.
- Once the application is submitted, our team will get back to you by mail/ call for further screening formalities.
- Final selection will happen by September 15th, 2020, and the India Inclusion Foundation team will directly reach out to the selected candidates.
- Selected candidates shall be available for 21st of November 2020.
- The India Inclusion Foundation will not directly facilitate any commerce between the artist and event participants.
- Please do note, due to unprecedented times of #Covid19 this year, the Art For Inclusion day will have virtual celebration with audiences joining us world-wide.
• Applications Open Period: 24th July—24th August
• Initial Screening: 24th August—31st August
• Final Selection: 15th September
• Invites to Selected Artists: 01st October—15th October
• Art for Inclusion Day: 21st November
Take your time to fill in the below application for Art For Inclusion 2020.