Share your Life and Painting Story and How do you overcome challenges:
I was born in a village and I have my own challenges. I somehow found passion in art. I started doing the drawing, sketching from childhood days, and slowly did color sketching of different art subjects. Last I got the opportunity to attend India Inclusion Summit 2019. I got inspired by the artists and promised myself to become a canvas painter and exhibit my artwork.
Your achievements (which you are proud of):
- Ms. Susheela has great skill in Drawing and Painting. According to me, she is born with Talent. I wish her drawing talent should get projected to the world and if her skill is properly utilized by someone in the painting/drawing profession, it would be good for her and family too.
- Her Mother and Father are so kind and even though are in poverty, leading a life with only her father source of income generated from Pattu Nesavu work. They wish to keep both of their daughters happy till the end and other than that nothing they need.
- Recently her talent got recognized by “Future Kalam’s Book of Records / Universal Achievers” in Chennai. She has been awarded certification and medal. Her father came and received the award on behalf of Suseela.
- She has also been Certified for his potential during School days
- Future Kalam’s Book of Records Certification
- Received Certifications from School/Inclusive school competition during academic on Drawing skills